Mar 14, 2019
In this episode, we answer some of the best mailbag questions
we've received from listeners over the past several
Some of the topics we cover include:
- Clairin - a wild-fermented, traditionally
distilled Haitian moonshine
- Old Fashioned Bars - How to build a good one
for a bachelor party.
- Milk Punch - Is it suitable for consumption
for the lactose intolerant?
- Muddlers - When to use a smooth head vs. a
- Independent Scotch Bottlings - What are they,
why are they so expensive, and are they worth it?
- Primary Color Cocktails - A case study
detailing a friend of the pod who made Red, Yellow, and Blue drinks
for an art gallery opening.